Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: THE GPS 9 - The Glorified Potting Shed, 0 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

Subject: THE GPS 9 - The Glorified Potting Shed

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 9 - The Glorified Potting Shed
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
We came from here:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1061926/

Well its the middle of January. C'mon in and take a peak.. its not too messy in here but things are either dead or dormant as far as plants go. I have a pile of containers from last year with the last seasons annuals in them and some perennials here too. Soon I will be starting to clean off the plants and begin to water them to see what might spring back to life in here.

I like that, the very words "spring back". Isnt it what we are waiting for, the reserection of a new season. Well, reality check, we still probably have a ways yet to go with the winter hoe-hums.

In the meantime, while Im peaking in on things here for the rest of the month, I am still hard at it marking the calender with planting and sowing dates and getting things organized for the garden in my journaling.

Been peaking at catalogs and drooling over the new plants out there that I would love to have too.

So what are you doing this time of year? Is your potting bench getting in order?