Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Morning Glories: Group Seed Swap Part #2, 0 by beckygardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright beckygardener

Subject: Group Seed Swap Part #2

Forum: Morning Glories

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Group Seed Swap Part #2
beckygardener wrote:
We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1044157/

This MG seed swap is for the first 15 participants to join! THIS SWAP IS CLOSED!!!

Well, we are getting into Fall/Winter and seed collecting has begun for most of us. For those folks who are interested in this group swap, please post to let me and others know you are still interested in participating. I need a headcount.

This is what I would like from everyone in the swap. Please send YOUR seeds in a 8.5 x 11 inch bubble envelope. This bubble envie will be used to send the swap seeds back to you.

This is what you need to enclose inside the envie when you send it to me:

(UPDATED on November 21)

1) All the packets of labeled seeds that you are sharing with others.
2) A return address label (printed please!) This can be a label typed up on printer paper that I can tape (using packaging tape) to the front of your bubble envie.
3) A check (or cash) for return postage and Delivery Confirmation (in the amount of $5.00 which should cover it all) I haven't figured out yet how to handle the postage cost for folks outside of the USA. I will privately discuss this in a dmail with those individuals.

PLEASE NOTE: I would like to request that EVERYONE participating in this swap send their seeds/bubble envie to me by Delivery Confirmation. (It's only $.80 and well worth it to make sure that I get your envie!) Dmail me for my mailing address when you are ready to send your seeds to me.

I need everyone's seeds received by January 15th, 2010. You can send them any time AFTER Dec. 1st, but Jan. 15th is the cut-off date. Maximum of 18 packets of seeds per cultivar so that each participant gets one of your seed packets. I am hoping everyone participating will have enough seeds to share so that each person in the swap gets a packet (per cultivar) from you. If you have other seeds (not MG) to share but maybe not enough to share with everyone, please list your seeds and they will be given to the first folks to request them. The person sending them will have to either mark them for that person or drop a note in their bubble envie as to who gets what seeds. I leave it up to the sendee to keep track of who gets your seeds.

Does that make sense? Any questions, please post in this thread.

I am going to list the names of the participants in this first post as you let me know:

1) beckygardener
2) imzadi
3) joeswife
4) guamsorbit
5) mittsy
6) momcat
7) luvsgrtdanes
8) Helena
9) Cibarius
10) mortez
11) ridesredmule
12) WantabeGardener