Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Fall Bulb Planting in the Midatlantic, 0 by flowAjen

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright flowAjen

In reply to: Fall Bulb Planting in the Midatlantic

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Fall Bulb Planting in the Midatlantic
flowAjen wrote:
I pretty much have all yellow, reds and oranges in my side garden and the front. Here's the side in very early spring..the part against the fence is basically now my rose garden with some ground cover and lilies closer to the house. The part against the house has a variety(1 old rose bush, lilies, glads, coreopsis, echinacea, a new azalea, aquilegia, yarrow and monarda) which I will probably be tweeking for awhile, see how shady it is to the right, well that is the shade from the tree we had to take down so now gets all sun till about 2pm so I had to dig some stuff up and move it. Some reason I don't have a wide shot of that bed...maybe because I'm not too pleased with it. All the way to the right is a HUGE rhody.

I would so like to pull all the rhodys out and replace with different color, they are all pink and purple. Clashes with my house and my oranges, reds and yellows. oh well

Quoting:that bed with the Azaleas and Birdhouse

Wow, Stormy how the heck do you remember that???

I did add daffs in the bed with the azalea and rhodys. Eventually I'll enlarge that front bed too since the rhodys keep creeping foward into my planting space.