Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Cottage Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #44, 0 by starlight1153

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright starlight1153

In reply to: Cottage Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #44

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Cottage Gardening:  Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #44
starlight1153 wrote:
Crazy child already has his truck in storga e and pulel dout his bike. He was freezing and swallowing bugs on the trip from his Dad's to me. I tell ya if ya evr would have told me my child would own and be drivign a bike, I would have said no way, never. I was wrong!

He doesn't knwo his momma use d to ride all the time and statred lot s yougne r than him. Maybe one day wil tell him that secret. hehehehheh

I tell ya he was pulling out on his bike to the mall and it like make s ya stop and wonder wher e the years have gone and when did he get so big seems just liek yesterday that he was just starting junior high.

It is a nice bike though, soemthign called a Shadow. Give me a good Harley anyday. Ok I sur e ya seen enough of my son.LOL

Lea... Ya knwo w e all rootign for ya. And am sur e Hemophobic can be a big help to ya.

I should be aroudn for most of the time now until the 4th. That wil be th elast day a get to see my son befor e he leaves again. Unless he pops up unexpectedly for afe w mintues alogn the way, but with the tight schedule he got and thinsg he still ha s ot get done I really don't expect to see much of him. an always hope though.

So unless I get pute r problems I should be around.

Ok, Gonan start getting things together and start tryign to get the thread s done. Gonan get stuff ready, but gonan have th ethreads closed til I have everythign in place. I should be ready to roll at 6. Crossign fingers anyways.