Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 0 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
HA HA HA Clem.. what a hoot.. I'll believe it when you're here..
today I could scarcely move.. it was all could to to walk about... bending was very difficult.. but through heavy work all day.. including moving all the plumeria downstairs one weighing alot.. let me weigh it...mmmm it looks to be about 100 pounds.. they all go through the hatch...and down the ladder in the hall.. thankfully I have an assistant who did most of it.. but seeing it's hard to climb a ladder with one hand and that weight.. requires some help.. from me.. this evening.. after climbing and builing.. the cool room.. it's just light discomfort .. yes.. the lovely iochroma..
a fine buy fromm EddieDewayne.. and the world of brugmansia site.. I had the purple one last year with a light white edging on the trumpets edge.. the red one has grown up to a stately 7' now..
Oh.. Kim.. you're most gracious.. and are surely welcome.. anytime.. others get the pictures.. but attending the place it happens.. you get the big picture.. the ambiance. and more of the old stories.. glad it was fun for you too.. I enjoyed the visit.. today it was 83* UP THERE TODAY the evenungs are smelling sweet.. 3 kinds of jasmine.. and 100's of brug blooms...and then there's the magic of the city

This message was edited Oct 20, 2009 9:54 AM