Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 0 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
MMMMMMM 9a.... now that's sweet... bet it's not down to 41 *F in zone 9 yet..

i'm going to try to keep four brugs in the ground.. one of Kells arboreas.. my star dancer cross.. and two others.. they will be 5' from a couple of acres of black asphalt .. and covered.. with bubblewrap... hopefully the asphalt will heat my nearby soil warmer .. I'll give them a 20% chance..
Linda Kay.. well.. lovely beds.. he put togethr a Cadallac for you.... they will dry out fast.. but are deep enough.. at what looks like almost 3 ft deep.. not to heat up too much.. and the brugs looking great there.. plenty of room for the roots to reach out..
Wata good idea there Linda.. another contest.. to kick off the cutting season... MMM Like how many bugs fit into a pile of foam 12' x 2' x 1' .. or maybe what's the total of the height of the brugs fitting in that block of foam figuring a single stalk height.. from soil level.. to the height.. for each pot included... but there will be lots of other plants there also.. should it be heights for all plants inside.. or just brugs..
see photo.. they will be all fitting in under this foam.. for the durtion of the winter..
please pardon the mess... I'm stageing it inside.. and painting the inside of the house at the same time.. but the panels are now ready to be brought outside...and erected..