Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore, 0 by GordonHawk

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright GordonHawk

In reply to: Roof photos today... or .......... Brugs Galore

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Roof photos today...  or .......... Brugs Galore
GordonHawk wrote:
Charleen.. well ...you're welcome to some....likely it won't be till the 1st of November..before I or my helper will have time.. he's incharge of wrapping the ends inwet towels.. and streaching the press n seal over them..
last year I used a metal framework.... all straight walls.. and roof... the project this year was to cut $150 from last years cost...this year I'm going to just use a double layer of 3/4 " foam..foam... the pannels will go from the floor...
it will be attached to the floor on the bottom.. and the top will be attached to a ridge beam.. that's wood... other than these... it will be just adheasives... and perhaps a spray foam over the joints.. it's all real expermintal.. perhaps some synthetic stucco.. and mesh tape to reinforce the seams.. and to secure the gable end to the roof and the walls..
in this picture... everything is foam.. the structure... the fluted columns.. and the gray planters..