Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Meet my soon to be here new baby, 0 by hart

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright hart

In reply to: Meet my soon to be here new baby

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Meet my soon to be here new baby
hart wrote:
She has a male and a female left, Mamajack. LOL I read about a lot of breeds before deciding I wanted a Boston. They're spunky, lively dogs but also willing to sit and cuddle and very affectionate. Not too big but not too small either, low maintenance, very smart which means they're easy to train and cute as can be. They can be a little bullheaded sometimes but I liked that too. They really have the personality that Jello had, including the bullheadedness.

You know what is going to be sad? I had been actively looking for another dog recently because Jello would have loved to have another dog to play with. She would have been so happy to have Bandit as a little brother.

I finally made myself put away Jello's toys, dishes and other things Sunday. I sobbed the whole time but I got it done. I'm going to give a lot of her big dog things, leftover treats and food to a lady that works for my vet who fosters a lot of rescues.

This is the other male she has with Bandit. Bandit is on the right.