Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Disney World question, 0 by ladygardener1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ladygardener1

In reply to: Disney World question

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Disney World question
ladygardener1 wrote:
Jen, I personally love Port Orleans. 2nd would be Poly.

I have never used the meal plan. I seem to spend less $ on my own. Unless you plan on going to a sit down restaurant every day I don't think it is worth it. Most of the time we are just happy getting a big delish sandwich in The Land at Epcot. Breakfast is grab something at the food court at the resort or a pastry in one of the parks. With the meal plan you have to plan and make reservations for your big meal and make sure you are in the park where the resturant is. Even with the Park Hopper pass the travel time between parks can be a killer.

If you are flying and getting the "limo service" Like Quick Silver they will make a grocery stop on the way. We picked up a case of water, and snacks for the room and bananas, one banana at the food court run around $1.00. And if hubby enjoys a beer in the evening you can get that too. And some juice boxes for the kids.

You can use the Free Magic Express Disney transportation but it can be a hassel when you are getting ready to come home and on arrival as there are lots of folks checking in and out at the same time. We also had our luggage messed up and my daughter never did receive one bag.

I have been there many times and my DD and SIL go quite often.

When do you plan on going?

Chris