Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Spring/Summer/now Fall Projects.....cont'd......, 0 by Gitagal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gitagal

In reply to: Spring/Summer/now Fall Projects.....cont'd......

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Spring/Summer/now Fall Projects.....cont'd......
Gitagal wrote:
Knocked out another put off project today.....Edging my lawn.

Such a cool day! I was energized--just like the "Bunny".....

Mowed my lawn and then got out the "Grass Hog" and edged it all. Took 3 spools of line---YES! I rewind them myself--saves me $5 each time. I have now learned how to do it right!

It just does not seem to be working like it should. Almost every 30 seconds--I have to stop--remove the spool and pull out a bit more line. Snap everything back and proceed......Half a minute later--same thing...and so it goes....till the whole yard/walkways are done.

Then--cleaned it all up-----Then--removed all my rabbit fencing from all the beds, since I haven't seen a rabbit since Spring. I am glad--BUT--WHERE did they all go???? Last year we were inundated with rabbits! NOT complaining!

That was all my efforts for today......enough! Everything looked clean and nice!

Can you believe this????? The third BIG bloom flush on my "Maya". WOW!
Posted it on Craig's List today....I hope someone wants to adopt it. Also my older Rose Souvelons.....
Both are now ridiculously big. If no one wants these--I truly do not know how I will deal with them???????

I have sent 3 e-mails to Rawlings and Cylburn and asked if they wanted the Maya. NO response!

Gita