Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: Baby clems from the not-a-coop with Evey, 0 by Kell

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kell

In reply to: Baby clems from the not-a-coop with Evey

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Baby clems from the not-a-coop with Evey
Kell wrote:
Gosh, I hope so. If not I have spent a lot of money on no clems including the ones from the Koi Gardens that I never got a refund on. Though I know Evey did the best job packing so if they survie it will be because of her. I do remember though she found out the best way to send them was on the dry side. But here is hoping!

Instead of being at work for the package, Tom came home early and we went to the San Francisco Zoo before we had a great sushi dinner in SF. The Bay Bridge was closed all this weekend as they connect the new bridge so we went in early the long way. We had such a great time I do not begrudge Tom missing the clems. He didn't know they were even coming.

Here is Oscar Jonesy who was about 1 foot from my face thru a plastic window in this photo. At one point he jumped up and pounded the window with his fists on each side of my face. I screamed bloody murder. I bet I scared him more than he did me. LOL. He is such a handsome lad.