Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: August in the garden, 0 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: August in the garden

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of August in the garden
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Oh man, that is a lovely balloon flower! So sorry about your hail. We are finally getting rain here. Most of my hostas are done blooming although I do have a late bloomer jsut sending up staulks now.. Will have to shoot it for you!

This is Frans Hall. I love this daylily! It crosses well on many of the other ones I have and produces some neato bicolors!

Do show us more of your blooms echo! Keep them coming!

Hey terri..... Looks like the Canadians are out numbering the Londoners 2 to one!! LOL!

Do also visit our other furums here. Things can get a tad silly now and again, but just join in the cyber fun and well, think of it as whose line is it anyways.. you get more kicks of laughter that way too!

Well, I am off to the cafe de desperados.. I need to prepare terri a dish of peppers. See you there if you dare!! All are welcome to join us in a rousing round of conversation, acting and fun! And share a cuppa! (_)?

You can share your table arrangements or tidbits of culinary or whatever there or elsewhere on this forum.

After I hit the cafe, I will be back on my knees weeding!