Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Clematis: Hoshi no flamenco, red clem discussion deepens, 0 by ClematisGuru

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ClematisGuru

In reply to: Hoshi no flamenco, red clem discussion deepens

Forum: Clematis

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hoshi no flamenco, red clem discussion deepens
ClematisGuru wrote:
another new red in my garden is sir trevor lawrence. it is blooming well, for a first year texensis especially. i love this one and know if will be very floriferous next year. it is blooming near juuli and rooguchi and if they all three make an appearance together next year i will be very happy.
by the way juuli is still blooming. that clem is amazing.it is a blue so will not post it here on the red thread.

we do not have a huge amount of blooming clems right now, but on the red side there are random blooms on ville de lyon, rouge cardinal, ashva. not year a vigorous second bloom period, just some random ones. also blooming (non red) are paul farges (still), and now blooming are harry smith intricata, my angel, a young blue angel, mongolian gold, tangutica, pamela recta still in bloom, viola, dominika. not a lot of huge action. it is that in between where the plants get fed, rested, nipped and tucked if they were not more agressively pruned (too late in season to do that now for hard winter zones)

what red clems are in bloom now in your garden?