Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
A bit windy here this morning so hopefully it will dry the grass a bit more. I did manage to get a bit more of the garden weeded but it's still gluggy with an inch of soil sticking to ones shoes.
hello Cody, It's lovely waiting for a bud to open, I hope she is a pretty one.
Hello shelly. I love your frogs . I would love them all here but the little darlings would freeze. Cute cat too.
Brian, the ladies are liking the wine, thank you. How is your cactus garden going ? Colleen said she has lost a few in the wet. Mine seem to be coping so far.
Hello Chrissy, That soup sounded nice, I do like a bit of pumpkin soup with toast.
Marleneann, hello . How is your weather ?
Dalfyre. that is a lovely hellebore. They are so pretty at this time of year when the garden is a bit bare.
Hello Donniebrook. It's always great to see a new face in the Tea Room. Please stop in and see us again . You will enjoy the cakes and never put on any weight. You may even be lucky enough to get a glass of wine if the ladies leave any.
Better get moving and be a bit domestic this morning. I see dust on the shelves. Ughh.
Enjoy the day and the Blueberry Muffins.
Jean.