Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A cold dull morning here. We are expecting more strong winds. I hate wind.
A few showers yesterday and overnight. Just enough to stop any work being done outside. The weeds are having a ball. Growing madly and laughing at me. I hope that last lot of Roundup I was able to do will knock a lot back. At least until I catch up anyway.
Hello garden4grace. It lovely to see you again.. It has been a while. i do hope you are successful with your vegie growing. I use those poly boxes for my bigger succulents. Great for growing and movable.
Don't get Colleen started on your cacti. She loves them and has a beaut garden of them.
Hello Colleen, that cactus flower certainly is pretty. I see you running out to see if you have it.
Hello Chrissy. My goodness, that was a decent frost on the car. I'm glad we don't get much here. We do get some bad frost, but mainly down in the town and valleys. Your Angels are looking lovely despite the frost. Hardy darlings aren't they ?
Hello Cody. I love your azalea. They don't like it here which is a pity because i really like them.
I struggle to keep my 2 camellias going and lost all the azaleas I have tried to grow over the years.
Hello to everyone out there. . Brian, a little more wine please. I think Shelly has been in again and 'borrowed' some.
Keep warm and dry where ever you are everyone.
Better go and see what's in the kitchen. . Try this Pecan Pie
Happy gardening, Jean.