Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 43, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 43

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 43
77sunset wrote:
Hello everyone. A dry morning so far and a bit of wind which may dry up yesterdays showers. I need to weed. I will be knee deep in capeweed and grass soon.
It's nearly time to get out all the plant food and throw ir around too. I like to start around the middle of August down here. I have kept up a feed of well diluted Thrive during winter for the Angels and Chrysanthemums though.
I will be making copious amounts of the molasses recipe for all the plants. They love it .
Hello Chrissy. My computer trouble is nothing to do with DG, but an argument between Firefox and our virus thingy, Trend . They don't like each other and theres nothing we can do about it apparently. I'll see what happens later when the new Trend goes in. They got on very well together until a new version arrived.
I must get into that beginners area too Chrissy. I must admit, I have never gone in there. i must remedy that later this morning
Hello Steve. Glad you are back with us and still getting those projects going. The boat sounds interesting. I have seen one done as shelves. Great talking point anyway.
Cody, that is a beautiful rose. Your garden must look lovely.
Hello and goodbye to Sue as she is off and also Leisa. Lucky people. Enjoy those holidays.
We expect lots of photos.
I expect everyone else is busy with work and picking out plants for spring.
I am off to see how dry the weeds are so I can get a start while the sun is out.
Hello to everyone out there and any lurkers are welcome to come in for a chat and a cuppa.
Try this Fruit Cake with your cuppa.
Have a great weekend
Jean.