Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Perennials: Id Please, 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Id Please

Forum: Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Id Please
HollyAnnS wrote:
Thanks, I looked last night but there wasn't anything in the(1) list I had. Last year my computer crashed and I lost my plant lists from the years before. I have them on a disk but can't open the disk. I save my tags when I get new plants but I don't always have tags for all of them. When I get a chance I will look thru the old DG Co-op threads that I still have in my watched threads. Trouble with that is the old Co-op threads show me what I ordered but not necessarily what I kept or eventually planted, but if would show me if I ordered the Burnished Bronze. I am working at being more organized and did start a DG Journal but haven't gotten very far with that. This heuchera is one of my favorites, although there are so many pretty heuchera. I just love these plants and thanks to the DG Co-ops I have picked up quite a few of them. I love shade plants but don't have a lot of shade so I have .
The plant you asked about is an Aruncus this one is a Dwarf Goat's Beard and will only get about 12".