Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 39, 0 by LeisaD

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright LeisaD

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 39

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 39
LeisaD wrote:
Morning all!
I'm in early to make sure I get a piece of Jean yummy tart - but I'm gonna keep it for afternoon tea. I always come in so late & seem to miss out, so I hope no one minds!!
I was planning a bit of gardening this morning before I go out, but it's drizzling pretty well outside. I can't believe how much rain we've had!! It just doesn't seem to stop!!! My patio seems to have sprung a leak as there's water on the flooor. I'll have to get hubby out there to see what's going on. I'll have to be careful though. When we first moved in we had a fiberglass patio cover that leaked abit. So he got up to try & plug the leaks & after that it leaked more! So we gave up & got a new roof!
Jean you must have seen me last night as I walked past the local shops on the way home from the train & snitched a piece of white geranium I'v noticed growing there!! I'm a shocker!! Do I need more plants - no - but still I do it!!
Anyway I'm off - maybe pop in later if I get a chance! here's my lastest cuttings on the patio table.
Leisa.