Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 39, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 39

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 39
77sunset wrote:
Children, children.... Go and stand in the corner. Ha ha.
We are allowed to have a gripe but please not at each other unless there is a giggle at the end so we know it's all in fun.
I know the feeling of just saying without thinking Shelly. I have a very savage temper, but my dear departed dad , bless his soul, took great pains when I was very young , to show me the error of my ways and to cultivate self restraint.
The old saying of counting to ten before you speak does work, hard though it is to remember at the time.
Now I need a cuppa because I have been out weeding and planting a couple of nicely grown seedlings. The day has turned out overcast but fine and not too cold.
There are a lot of rosellas out in the trees at the moment but they won't find any fruit to eat now. I think they like to nibble on some of the seeds on the gum trees.
The garden is just full of perfume today. There are carpets of self sown alyssum which has the most heavenly scent when in large drifts. It just wafts all over and is so strong for such a little plant. I let it grow everywhere as a ground cover because it is so easy to pull out if you don't want it somewhere.
Better go and get my cuppa. have a nice day
Jean.