Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 39, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 39

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 39
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Marleneann, I said only one piece of cake each. You will have to run around the Tea House 20 times.
Brian, If you look in the kitchen, I left the icing bowl for you to clean out after todays icing. . I remember doing that whem mum baked cakes .
Hello Cody, It's cold here today , I hope you are getting some nice weather.
Hello Helen, my little parrots are doing well. They have grown to twice their size now and the flowers are so pretty. They seem to be liking it in the fern house even though its cold.
I have to go out soon as the car has to go in for repairs to the alternator. The red light has been coming on for a while and last Friday, it wouldn't start. Luckily we have a friend with a jump starter who came in . Cars always seem to want something done on them. I will take advantage of being back in Hamilton and visit the library again. I have read the books I got last week. I have been reading Heather Graham lately as I could not find any new books by my favorite authors. She is a good writer. her books are a mix of murder, a few ghosts and a touch of romance. Not really mushy romance so quite a good read.
I am waiting on the new Matthew Reilly too.
I have just re read the Rama series and also some of Stephen king again.
I was not overly taken with the Dune series after the first 2 books, It seemed like they lost the thread of the story. I did like the Foundation books by Arthur C Clarke.
Better make a move as the car has to be in early. We will wander around Hamilton for the morning while it gets done. Hello to everyone and I hope you all have a great day.
Enjoy the Chocolate Cake.
Jean.