Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Open House, 0 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Open House

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Open House
rcn48 wrote:
hart, maybe next year? I'll give Phoebe a hug for you, she made a lot of new friends this weekend and got tons of petting and hugs - she was as exhausted as we were! Here she is greeting our first customer on Sunday morning - our neighbor, Louise, with Homer :) Of course I had to defend her all weekend and tell everyone about her fight for her life last year when they made comments about her weight :( We're still working on it and if she continues to search the field for rabbits she should lose some pounds! Last week I saw her in the tall grass burying something? Went to investigate and she had buried a baby bunny - alive :( Sad, but doesn't hurt my feelings one bit, they are so destructive to the plants in the garden I want them ALL gone, dead or alive!

Holly, the only way I can find the time to post is to get up early - that's "my" time :) Going to post a few photos on the Spring Projects thread this morning and then hopefully tomorrow morning will be able to start a new thread with photos from this weekend.