Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: GRASS COMING UP IN EVERYTHING, 0 by lovelyiris

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lovelyiris

In reply to: GRASS COMING UP IN EVERYTHING

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of GRASS COMING UP IN EVERYTHING
lovelyiris wrote:
I'm going to tell you like it is. I just bite off more than I can do all the time. I keep coming up with all these neat ideals of where to put flowerbeds to make everything look so pretty when it's blooming. LOL Yeah right, it would be breathtaking if I could keep up with all of it. There is no way that will ever happen and yet I continue to add more plants and enlarge every bed I have. As you all already know it's a terrible diease and I'm afraid there is no cure for it. I already know I'll go to my grave with many a flowerbed still needing to be weeded.

This one I've pulled all the weeds and grass out of but as you can see it's already growing back again. These beds are roughly 300 ft long and I have 10 rows of seedlings this long. This is just one area of my daylilies......yelp I'm crazy!Oh and did I mention I'm the only one that pulls the weeds. DH would help me by mowing them all down with the tractor and shredder.