Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Flowerpot Cafe 21, 0 by BLOSSOMBUDDY

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: Flowerpot Cafe 21

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Flowerpot Cafe 21
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
LOL!! Qwaaa-AAaack! Yeah if ya like roadkill!!

LOL! So, geek, ya say its like duck, squirrel and possum on the Brickyard 500. Yummy! Dont fergit the grits! Pass me yer toothpick when yer through thar Jethro, there was a hunk of glass stuck between my two teeth. And Maw while yer up thar on the roof, change the left rear front tar will ya hon!...Im laying on my back rightnow trying to take it easy. Maybeline, pass me ma jug will ya, its right next to the brown bottle laying yonder in that thar road ditch. Daaang what a mess you got there.

Poooooor COLDWATER! Did he cut a deal with the black and white puddy?

Play that funky music, play that funky music white girl! (is that the werds?) LOL! My lily needs some funky music!!

Luck to ya geeks too for the poetry and book! Hay geek, your from down yonder.. Sooo who wrote that tune.. the wreck on the highway? Was that the Nitty Gritty Dirt band or someone else?.. dang that blue grass is playing in my ears! Maybelle Parker and that era?.. hooohooo! The Devil went down to Georgia. Lets rock!

Oh yea and your days marked!! About 15 more days is the RUN FOR THE ROSES.. and their off! Dang save me a seat there will ya! Now terri, I am gonna need a fancy flowerfulled hat for that! I can see the geek pooring mint tulips! The Rythm is gonna git ya! Ya'll stand now whilst we sang Me ole Kentucky Home!

So whose line is it anyway!

Now COLDWATER, you know I am out of mater juice, SIT...AND DANG IT, stay away from that thar derned ccccat! LOL!