Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Carolina Gardening: Green Thumb Plants Sale in Columbia April 18, 0 by pyromomma

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright pyromomma

Subject: Green Thumb Plants Sale in Columbia April 18

Forum: Carolina Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Green Thumb Plants Sale in Columbia April 18
pyromomma wrote:
If you can't make it to the Greenville or Charleston Plant Sales for the Native Plant Societies (man, I wish I could be 3 people!) and you are in the Columbia area, drop in to the Greater City of Columbia Garden Club [strong]Green Thumb Plant Sale [/strong].

All plants are supplied by members and there will be some rockin' passalong and heirloom varieties that they just do not sell at the big box stores. There will be some great plants if the Dec. Flower Show was any indication.
On Thursday evening, since I am helping with set up, I will post a list of some of the plants that will be offered at sale(hopefully, unless I am too tired).

All proceeds go to help beautify the City of Columbia, help local Garden Clubs, and send deserving children to summer camp (and maybe get them hooked on the Outdoors).

It will be this Saturday, April 18th in Maxy Gregg Park inside the Garden Council Building, 1605 Park Circle, Columbia from 9 am to 1. That is the small building in Maxy Gregg Park at the corner of Blossom and Pickens - enter on the Pickens side. Map link here http://tinyurl.com/Columbia-Garden-Council

For information before April 18 -Dmail me.