Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in Your neighborhood-visit with friends #15, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in Your neighborhood-visit with friends #15

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in Your neighborhood-visit with friends #15
Bettypauze wrote:
OMG "M" can't believe you are having a blizzard..although the wind is up the sun was beautiful all day! Sometimes when you know you can stay inside watching a storm from within is actually soothing or is that just me....it certainly has been a long winter..how's your client doing "M"? Have you started any of you seeds yet..too early I would think...

Today I decided to spend the time getting what projects I promised done so that when I can spend all my time outside I'll not mind..

I love painting, doing the finer things in a project but not fond of basecoating...that's what I was up to part of the day, still another day of basecoating then the fun will start..I'm so hoping to get this project out of the way before I go away, only leaves me a week ..

Can't you just see a little girl playing 'tea' with the table and chair set I'm doing.....

Guess I should have a bath, vacuum upstairs and see how much energy I have..maybe I might find something intersting to keep me busy tonight..