Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Not MY Garden...inspiring photos from others gardens, 0 by Highmtn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Highmtn

In reply to: Not MY Garden...inspiring photos from others gardens

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Not MY Garden...inspiring  photos from others gardens
Highmtn wrote:
Oh... I do like that yard! That may be a Nancy Reagan rose in the first photo. I have one and it's the most DELISH peach color ever! I attached a photo at the bottom of this. That bench looks like a snap to make too! I reallly love photos...THANKS for posting those.

I'm an old CA kid myself, and I felt Bolinas was the most beautiful place on earth. I was raised in SF/Danville area, but for play time (back in the early 70's) I used to head to Bolinas and run my dogs on the beaches there. I LOVED IT. Someone told me it's not the little sleepy place it used to be...lol I grow a lot of stuff in pots, but it takes much more tending unless you have a good drip system set up which I don't.

For me...it's a great way to keep close track of the plants. Watering by hand and looking for cootie damage. One thing my partner in crime do here annually is attend at least ONE garden tour. We pop our brains with ideas and thennnnnnnnnnn rush home and make our husbands nuts trying to recreate the things we took photos of...lol