Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: Is this Magic Pallet?, 0 by seedpicker_TX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seedpicker_TX

In reply to: Is this Magic Pallet?

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Is this Magic Pallet?
seedpicker_TX wrote:
Hi Sue-
Can we revisit this?...

I have a question for you...

you said this one is the same as the first picture?...they look so different between those two photos...:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=5006857

And, which did you send to me? Is it a mix of the ones you had, or did you select one of those two?

I am very anxious for these to bloom this year, and really hoping for an id.

I now have my original noid, the ones you sent, and the historic sunset sky, as well as the enchanted one, all in one spot, separated in large pots.

They've been that way, since shortly after this original posting. I'm hoping that with them all getting the same soil, and same lighting, they'll be few variant factors, and maybe possible to get an ID this year...

After re-reading this post, it sure seems like at least one of yours must be Enchanted one, since you said it wasn't all that fragrant.

Also, maybe your two different iris are the same, but just show a different color depending on the blooms age, and the temperature outside?

I was looking at the old picture I took just after planting the freshly dug noids, and noticed that one was much darker...it was old and pretty expired. The others are lighter, and newer...

Just a thought.

Hope you are doing well...and your irises, too! ;0)
-Taylor