Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer ۞in Arizona! (#11), 0 by MissJestr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MissJestr

In reply to: Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer ۞in Arizona! (#11)

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer &#1758;in Arizona! (#11)
MissJestr wrote:
This year, I wanted to redo the quiet garden, and asked Mrs C if she would mind. She did not, as she loved to sit there in the summer afternoons, but do to her age, (78) has not been able to do much to keep it up. I decided the fish pond would make a great flower bed, as it was filled with leaves that had composted and all I had to do is fill it up with some rich soil found by the arena. It will take some work, but I think it will be a nice place for me a Billy to picnic and pass the time in the summer. “
I looked over at Lingernot and he was listening to me with intent and took a breath and spoke. “ I come to visit with you with something that might help you out. In my travels, I have collected some seeds from across the USA and will be willing to share with you for your quiet garden. This place may look sad right now, but if we work together, I think by this summer we can turn it back to its glory days”
“Oh Lingernot, that is what I had hoped for, as you are so knowledgeable in the garden, and together we can make this work..” “Well then, “ he said, “lets get started”