Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: The Epi house, 0 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: The Epi house

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Epi house
77sunset wrote:
Thank you all for the nice comments. I am proud of our building. We are getting expert at shadehouses now. Hubby said it is starting to look full already and maybe we should look at finding more space for another. I think he has building mania now.
That trellis is great for so many things. Our lovely local hardware man will cut it to size for me if I need it as it is too awkward to get the large pieces home.
We have no Bunnings etc near us. I could go to Hamilton to the hardeware there but we choose to go to the local man in Coleraine. One of the old time hardware stores where they know you and get things for you.
It is not expensive and we used a piece on the door, both for decorative looks and as a brace.
PussyKat. Your turkeys won't come down here. They are too busy trying to trip you up so they can get to your epis.
I am going back out now to finish rearranging the epis. I am getting surprises as I move some because the little small ones have been hidingunder the big branches and some of those 'small' ones are now over 2' long.
I just hope now that I get lots of flowers next season. Maybe I should put a picture of Kat's chewed ones and a turkey in there to show them what can happen if they don't flower nicely. Ha ha.
Jean.