Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Frosty Pink Brug cuttings to give away, 0 by brical1

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright brical1

Subject: Frosty Pink Brug cuttings to give away

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Frosty Pink  Brug cuttings to give away
brical1 wrote:
I am having a HUGE day of pruning..(.Chrissy I too have triffids everywhere here lol!!!)my garden is long overdue for it,but at the same time I just hate to throw away/mulch any good plant material someone else may like to have.So I will have MANY cuttings of Brugmansia Frosty Pink for anyone interested(may have some of the apricot too).Why do I have so many cuttings of Frosty Pink?...because in the beginning (years ago) I just couldn't throw any cutting material lol!....therefore I have 6 huge bushes(yes thats right 6). Why I don't know ,as I could more readily utilize these positions for something else,not that I don't have the plants lol!...and I still haven't the heart to cut the numbers down..I would feel cruel...stupid I know but I just can't bring myself to do it(anyone else have this prob too lol?)I may add to this list as I go along
WATCH THIS SPACE!!