Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: It's the season to be jolly... so there's no... without..., 0 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

In reply to: It's the season to be jolly... so there's no... without...

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of It's the season to be jolly... so there's no... without...
goofybulb wrote:
There's no New Year without: fireworks... champagne... good friends... parties... carolers' songs for the new year... kisses... kids staying up late... beautiful dresses... food... dance... more food... TV... music... old comedy sketches... phones ringing until the phone networks fall down... smiles... predicting rain with onion skins... tears... even more food... singing... good friends...

And still more good friends. For us, now for the second time, New Year is the other Christmas, as my father came to stay with us. It is a new and happy tradition... (I hope that my husband being on call for the New Year's Eve will not become a tradition...)
I actually wanted to post more, and I missed some days, but I will make it up to you for the next winter season! But until then, we'll meet again much sooner!

Have a Happy New Year, my beautiful friends! Feliz Año Nuevo! Gelukkig Nieuwjaar! Bonne Année! Ein Gutes Neues Jahr! Un An Nou Fericit!
Hugs and lots of love and best wishes,
Alexandra