Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today #11, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today #11

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today #11
Bettypauze wrote:
Ann, my heart goes out to that family....how truly blessed you are to have your nephew with you today..Lord works in mysterious ways doesn't he...
"M" I've days that I can clean, did I say clean? I make a total disaster first through the process, finish the project which normally I've put a day in to find that visually to the eyes no one would know I worked a 1/2 an hour let alone an entire day...

Yesterday I needed to purchase some adhesive for the tiles as I was short ...by the time I came home my energy level after a few telephone calls was zilch so up this morning finishing my project..turning out fine though, even DS was impressed..lol..

His wife and children were in Meaford for the weekend and as he couldn't snowmobile (boy he's upset about that one, he usually tries to get the 3 days they are away out on the trails with the boys-couldn't because of torrential downpour) so, came over to work on a few projects for his wife..staining a stool she got for christmas, repair strutts and stain one of the dining room chairs and repair a bowl/jug piece that came unglued...so I joined in and I had painted a golf piece with antique clubs and golf balls..had the frame for months but never finished it so stained it right along with him..knew he was tired of turkey so cooked a roast and made 2 pies...his first comment, 'mom, why do you cook for 10 when we're only 2'...at least I didn't burn it..lol