Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Chrysanthemum ?, 0 by Budgieman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Budgieman

In reply to: Chrysanthemum ?

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Chrysanthemum ?
Budgieman wrote:
Hi all.
The next step is the council. The internet is a wonderful thing and even before buying we were able to find out who is fighting with who via archived council meetings. Seems the place next door has been a blight for years. Without causing ww3 we will be stating our case. I am sure they will respond accordingly once they inspect it. When we first met the owners (it is a holiday house) they said "did you notice that someone broke into our house" I said "is that a house?" They laughed. I was serious.
Thought it was a shed of some sort. When we first met the couple across the road they said "what are you going to do about that?" pointing to the shed. In other words - please complain ... we have. It's a haven for critters with the bus, rusted box trailer, cement mixer, termite infested wood pile, rusted boat trailer, caravan, brick piles .... anyway I think you understand. It makes our place look really good.
Steve