Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The Christmas Flowerpot Cafe (sweet sixteen), 0 by SW_gardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SW_gardener

In reply to: The Christmas Flowerpot Cafe (sweet sixteen)

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Christmas Flowerpot Cafe  (sweet sixteen)
SW_gardener wrote:
Hi All! I haven't been on as much lately.....it must be all the snow and such....the gardening bug always comes back in Feb/March :) I ordered half a dozen seed magazines and have been looking through them. Also another member just sent me a bunch(8) brug cuttings, so if they all grow I'll have 16 next year........................I must need my head examined. I have a small city yard. Every year I end up with more plants then I have room for.......but I have to admit I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I'm loving the new modern theme for the cafe and the Pink Floyd adds to the retro glam feel!

Thanks for the welcome Plantgeek! And everone else as well! Hope you're all doing well :)

I brought some flowers by with me..........they're.......er.....from my garden.......yes....they were growing in the snow :) Just kidding we bought them at the supermarket.

Steven