Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: Alexandra's exciting news!, 0 by goofybulb

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright goofybulb

In reply to: Alexandra's exciting news!

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Alexandra's exciting news!
goofybulb wrote:
You are all nuts! and I love you!

I had my first couple of nauseous days... but with my childhood motion sickness experience, it was/is bearable! I'm eating lots of oranges and tangerines, and avocados (???), plus never-before reached amounts of milk (not a big fan) and cheese and yogurt. And (my best cure for non-alcohol-related nausea) sleep!

So, hum, what's with the hacking?
I know Achmed, and Peanut (who loves Peanut?), and Halapeno on a stiiiiick! And Walter! We both love Jeff Durham, and watched it on Comedy Central and on youtube, we never have enough! He has a new show rolling now, holiday-themed.

Speaking of bows in hair, I don't remember if I ever showed you a pic of me with LONG hair... did I?

My husband is cooking today, as I am beat (didn't sleep well last night, and it is true that I seem to dream more; and more is not necessary better, because some are really scary).

This year I'm escaping the turkey, or the turkey escapes us... a party of two and a half going to Santa Fe, NM for the Thanksgiving weekend!

Have a great Thanksgiving, all of you, and your dear ones!
Hugs and Thanks for being here!
Alexandra