Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #18, 0 by Lala_Jane

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Lala_Jane

In reply to: Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #18

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Cottage Garden Seed Swap & Chat #18
Lala_Jane wrote:
Geeeeze Louise! I had no idea all this was going on over here. I was so busy trying to keep up with the swap thread that I didn't know this thread had run amok too! I haven't a prayer of getting through all this.

As I was skimming through the posts I did see my name where Therese ask about the Green Wizard Rudbeckia. I've got to be honest, I only stated what the "adds" say about it. It does seem rather confusing that they call both the echies and that particular rudbeckia a "coneflower," but that's what the sellers say, so I said it too. LOL.

I was also looking at your amaranth and wondering if it's the same as mine. The leaves look identical, but the plumes on mine seem a little more feathery. See? Right up there where the paint is peeling on the porch post.
:-P

p.s. If you really need me for anything, I'm watching the swap thread pretty closely. You'll find me over there more than anywhere for the next couple of weeks. ;-)