Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Northeast Gardening: Todays Weather in Your Garden - 32, 0 by bbrookrd

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bbrookrd

In reply to: Todays Weather in Your Garden - 32

Forum: Northeast Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Todays Weather in Your Garden - 32
bbrookrd wrote:
46 degrees, a few clouds, but calm and sunny. Heading up to about 50 today.

Candyce, A New puppy? Details and pictures please.

Robindog, Hope Doug is going to really benefit from his surgery tomorrow. Best wishes to him. My mom didn't even mention she was having the operation until the first one was done. She lives alone in a nice condo in one of those retirement complexes, so if she had needed help she could have had it, but she was apparently just fine. I think she mostly missed her normal social routines by having to stay in for the day. She is very active and runs circles around me.

I had a Ta Da moment just before dark yesterday as DH and I finally finished all the fall cleanup yesterday. We will do a final leaf blowing this week end and then plant the bulbs. Looks good. We have two big dead pines to bring down and more winter pruning and brush whacking which all can wait until the dead of winter when I am itching to be outside on a sunny day.

I tell you all this as announcing my plans seems to motivate me and keeps me on task. It is a perfect day just enjoy the vision of what the gardens will be come spring. It is funny how much I like the naked beds. A Zen gardening look.

NANTUCKET,MA 02554 Weather
Local Radar
Updated: 10:50 on 11/12/08

Currently:
47.2°
Clear
High: 47.2°
(10:49)
Low: 37.5°
(5:44)
Wind: 5 mph from the N
Gust: 11 mph
Today's High Wind: 15 mph (0:00)
Humidity: 56%
Pressure: 30.39 in (Steady)
Pressure Rate: -0.002 in/hr
Dew Point: 32.3°
Wind Chill: 44.9°
Heat Index (feels like): 48.6°
Comfort Level: Cool
Temperature Rate: 1.81°/hr

Here is this weeks look for our weather. Looks pretty perfect. Have a good day all. Off to make labels for the bulbs. Patti