Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Josh's House, 0 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Josh's House

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Josh's House
HollyAnnS wrote:
LOL, Talk about a problem neighbor. LOL
I planted MG on that fence this year. I tied white cotton string on a couple of the fence slats and let them hang down the back of the fence for the MG to grow up. Worked really well. I also planted creeping phlox at the base of the fence. She has a huge sweet gum tree in the back yard so it's pretty shady in the back, too. I've planted hellebore's, heucheras and ferns in the back yard but have issues with the rabbits at her house. They have been eating most of whatever I have planted there. I need to get her an oak leaf hydrangea for the one front corner under the dogwood. I also need her to pick out two tall thin evergreens for either side of her front porch. I keep looking at these lime green hinoki and thinking the color would be prefect.
I found this picture of the whole house the yard is looking pretty bleak as it's winter. It was taken one day before Jen and Matt bought the house. That's my Mom looking it over.