Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning was missing in action but now have everything under control, well almost..."M" you make me laugh saying it's 2 months away...it will seems like days before you know it, get at it gal..

Did some shopping in Frankenmuth (World's larges Christmas shop) if a visit there doesn't put you in the mood then nothing will..

Shipped all those packages last week (that was a job in itself) to the DG friends who are doing the Victorian Santa on-line workshop, had a card making class Saturday (was organized but was a lot of work to prep for it) it went extrememly well - 10 in attendance...the Sunday from noon to 2 this morning I did costumes..soooo been busy..need to prepare for 3 more workshops and then I can enjoy the 'jingle bell' season myself...

It would be a tie between me and your girlfriend...I am so crazy over Christmas...rest assured probably Sat. after I take in Halloween things and put away the inside decorations I'll most likely be taking some 'christmas pretties' out..infact..have two out now..one just waiting for the witch to be taken down on the door and the santa wreath holder put up...I took a few years off decorating, with Roger dying on New Years Day and my coming home to Christmas things I just didn't want to see them...gave them all away to the kids so had to start fresh when I decided that death is a part of life and part of me died with not having my 'treasures'..everyone says it's like walking into Santa's house....will take photo's this year to show you all...

Fancyvan, sure hope the couple want to adopt Shilo

Sydney, rain seems to be over all of us..drove into the City in heavy rains, wind and a few flakes...rained all weekend..better than nice weather for me as I didn't have time to look outside..tooo busy...few more things to do before the snow...better get at it this weekend, nothing planned so I'll put it on my 'to do' list..

Photo of some of the cards the girls did Sat. doesn't show the beauty and the glitter of them, but will give you an idea...all but 2 were seniors and they loved it..