Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 0 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
marsue wrote:
I'm behind again--LOL!
Kelli: loving the continuing "tour" of Yellowstone. We had a well back in the '80's that had water that smelled like sulphur. A filter on it did the trick--took away the hard water feel and the "rotten egg" smell. Glad you are feeling somewhat better. Maybe you should "de-bug" your DH before he comes back into your house after his trip to Japan. I don't know how you would do that, though, unless you spray him with Lysol or something, which I don't recommend! LOL
Joey: JW is "reading"!! LOL I take it that Kiska sent him that book?
Kiska: you get to see in person the things we only get to see on the nature shows on TV. Only one thing is missing--where are the grizzlies that like to eat all those salmon? Hopefully, they are far, far away from you!!
Rann: that nighttime snow scene(or was it early morning?) is lovely. I still have one of your snow scenes in my screen saver folder from last year.
Marylyn: 13 days without electricity--you were really roughing it! We were without electricity for 3 days once due to an ice storm and I thought that was bad.
Sidney: I have never heard of wishing on a hay bale (stars, yes)--what's that all about? LOL
Celia: Sidney's suggestion about the pot sounds like a good one. Either that or find a plant that likes lime! LOL

DGS' football team lost their game yesterday afternoon: 29--15. So far they have won 3 and lost 2.

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood here. We didn't get any rain in our area yesterday although some other parts of the state received some showers. High today supposed to be 82º. Currently it is 70º and sunny. This is shortly after sunrise this morning--the clouds have now gone away.