Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Rural Gardening: This years Sizzles!!!, 0 by sarahssizzles

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sarahssizzles

In reply to: This years Sizzles!!!

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of This years Sizzles!!!
sarahssizzles wrote:
Hey CR..Welcome & Yeah!!! Another Sizzle fan!! Really interesting colors! I can barely keep up with what I've got, I can't imagine taking on Frizzling even more varieties, you go girl!

You know, you might try crossing your Rock Star with a Silkie. I have heard of folks taking that rout to Sizzles. Since she already has the tendency to feathered feet, you are one step closer to creating Sizzles. I considered bring a Frizzled Polish into my lines to improve my topknots and after seeing yours, I may rethink that idea. Better yet, if you cross her, let me know what you get! We might just have some swapin ta consider!!! Especially if she is a blue splash like she appears in the pic.

I will try (one more time) to get a picture of a Frilkie coat on here so you can get a better idea. If they were my main interest I'd spend more time on breeding them. For me at this time, they are just a fun bonus from the Sizzle development.

It's so very nice to hear from you!