Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8, 0 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8
MarilynneS wrote:
Good luck with all your projects Betty .. I truly am impressed with your tenacity .. I am kinda 'wishy washy' re projects .. I start'em and inevitably leave them half completed :-(

I watched the very extensive news coverage re the 'body dump' on the 401 .. goodness gracious .. one wonders about the moral values of people .. but .. once drugs or whatever becomes involved death seems not far behind .. scares the heck outta me.

Dinner out last night was GREAT :-) I sometimes lament the half hour drive in .. but inevitably come home full of stories and bolstered by the warmth of the friendships I have with these women. Four from the grade 12 class went into nurses training together as well .. so .. it's kind of a 'double blessing' and we stay in that loop too.

It was way cool here this morning .. but NO killing frost .. things are kind of static with regards to anymore VERY cold weather .. in fact the weekend is looking to be 'picture perfect'.

Got a 'hair do' today .. same old, same old .. one of these times I am going to do something SHOCKING !!! LoL

Sure do hope the baby arrives soon Betty .. my niece, Sarah, was overdo by a week (2nd daughter) .. am attaching a pic .. includes the family ( Dad, Mom, Abby and Victoria) .. only thing is .. you can't SEE Victoria Grace !! Will send 2 .. one will show JUST Victoria :-)

Enjoy your evening

~M~