Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8
Bettypauze wrote:
Now that I've organized myself to work indoors wouldn't you know the sunshine is out..

Got everything accomplished this morning that needed to be done..have the pie supplies guess that's important and mailed off another 'swap' thought I'd have the 2nd one done to do so today as well but just not moving quick enough, have to go hunting in the bushes in order to have last of materials to finish it off...so maybe early tomorrow I'll go hunting...

Remember Cathy broke 2 wasps nest, well they have one the size of a saucer started again..went to hardware store for spray but he had the neatest things..says he's sold 400 in August..you get 2 in a package for $14.98 and one will do area of 200 sq. ft. apparently when wasps see these nests they leave as they are very territorial..so am hoping it will to the trick..will put the other in the tree near the friendship garden...