Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer (Thread 5), 0 by Sheila_FW

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sheila_FW

In reply to: Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer (Thread 5)

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Lingernot/Staynot Gladomeer (Thread 5)
Sheila_FW wrote:
Well Lingernot went by Eagle on Tuesday and has arrived in Havana FL at 6:33am this morning. Should be there today at abbisgranma place. In case of problems the tracking number is 0460 4371 6900 3205 3735

The morning before he left we took a walk around the garden and photographed flowers that he saw in bloom. It wasn't sun up just yet and one we caught was the yellow evening primrose. It has bloomed it's head off this summer.
We also snapped a pic of the Texas Star Hibiscus. He wanted to share it with others, so I have included some seeds with him that you can each take a few from and pass along. I also put in the Lyreleaf Sage plant. So we have a very tall and very short plant for you each. I enjoyed my sharing of my garden and my gnomes are due for a rest. One of which you can see didn't make Lingernot's send off! LOL!
Sheila