Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 8
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning everyone..why do they call the days you book off as 'holidays' when you come back so very tired...

Started off on Wednesday with hospital-tests took until noon, everyone was waiting for me to arrive so we could have the b.b.q. at my place...sunny, but we ate indoors, so many bees of late, must be storing up for the winter...

Later in the evening 2 of my grandsons came over so we'd make an early start (7am) to pick the other 2 up in the city and head down to the Canadian Naitonal Exhibition/Ontario Place and Medieval Times..needless to say fun was had by all, and yes I sure was tired when I got home shortly before 1:00 am...

Did have mist rain for about 1/2 hr. not enough to close down the rides, but when we entered Medieval Times it just started to rain, 2 1/2 hrs. later when we came out it had just stopped but continued shortly after for my 120 miles ride home..yuk..no company as the boys slept soundly, Kyle did try to keep me company but exhaustion set in..lol

Today it rained on my way into the city, infact light mist, black sky looms, hard to believe that they are calling for sunshine the entire long weekend...

Only 3 more hours before we head out, already 400N was heavy, so might try to find alternate route, although longer in mileage might be shorter time wise...

So what do you all have planned for the long weekend?

Here's a photo of my angels..lol