Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Food thread for Fall Gold Plant Swap, 0 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

Subject: Food thread for Fall Gold Plant Swap

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Food thread for Fall Gold Plant Swap
critterologist wrote:
Just to help keep our organization thread, well, organized... I figured I'd put up a separate thread for food arrangements for the fall plant swap I'm hosting.

From the organization thread:

Bring an appetizer or sweet to share, if you'd like. We won't have a set meal time; we will just "graze" from the buffet all afternoon. Please, finger foods only. We're keeping it simple by keeping it utensil-less. If all you bring is a smile, that's fine too -- just come!

I'll keep a running list on the next post of what people are planning to bring. There are no hard and fast rules here, but if you have an idea of what you might bring, let us know. That makes it easier for other folks to decide what they might like to bring along. I'll make a few things, too. If you are having a hectic week, just bring yourself and don't worry about bringing a treat. Nobody has ever starved yet at a Mid-Atlantic event. :-)

In keeping with our "Go for the GOLD" theme, I think I'll make lemonade and whirl up a batch of pina coladas. If you have a favorite soda, etc., that you'd like to have, you're welcome to bring it. If you'll be drinking anything harder, please do so early on and/or have a designated driver.

Thanks! I'm all excited already... :-)