Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7, 0 by ViolaAnn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ViolaAnn

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7
ViolaAnn wrote:
Good morning,

Betty - we don't get to BC all that often, but probably will make a point of doing it more often now. We had already planned to attend a conference in July and extended that visit once we knew there would be a new grandchild. The most recent trip came up when we decided to go out there for Aunt Alma's 92nd birthday. She actually lives in Portland, OR but decided to come to Vancouver to visit her 90 yr-old sister and to see the baby.

And while it's a pleasure to hold Leila, I'm just as happy to leave her with her parents until she starts sleeping regular hours. LOL

We will see them again in mid-late September when they come east for our SIL's mother's 60th in the Waterloo area. We'll all go to their cottage for awhile and then they will come to Ottawa. DD will stay a week longer than DSIL.

Marilynne - I also need to put down come pickles this year, but will get my cukes at a local market. Nice that you have a good place to pick.

Need to get crackin. A friend and I decided to play tourist today and we will start with the changing of the guard and go on from there.

Here's another Leila pic.

Hope you all have a great day.

Ann