Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7, 0 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7
Bettypauze wrote:
How marvellous .. sometimes it's not co-incidence...perhaps fate!

Had lunch today and got back into the office..BIL (boss Paul) was sick with pneumonia for almost 2 weeks his 1st day back..anyway I no sooner got back that a call came in for him, gave him the message and on my way back the fire alarm in the building went off..ah, another drill! Our building has 7 floors - top one penthouse..we're on the 2nd floor..we pick up our wallets, car keys and walked out..lucky we did, 7th floor had a fire..4 firetrucks on scene and emergency support vehicles..we sat in parking lot all of us, then they asked us to move even further...after 1 hr. of waiting, they said unlikely any of us would be able to go back inside..so, long story done short...home I was at much the same time I would have left Toronto...wooopppieee...

Tonight I washed all the bed linen, now off to make the beds, wash the floor and make sure everything is spic and span just incase I get more nightly visitors...lol...

Did come home though to the nicest note left for me....