Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: Another Hot spell, 0 by zhinu

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright zhinu

In reply to: Another Hot spell

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Another Hot spell
zhinu wrote:
redchic01 - My cats were only about 5 years old when I lost them. I wasn't able to have cats between 7 and 19, because we moved so much, we rented, etc... Alexandra (Ally) got sick, never did find out what was wrong, she was on meds for a couple days while they did tests. She went into shock and we lost her. Her sister ran away and got hit by a car about a month later. We'd already gotten Koshka to replace Ally when Nickel went or I might not have gotten cats again so soon, but I'm so glad that I did. My quality of life would be no where near as high if I didn't have cats.

Here is the monster, Hellion, that my DB gave up for cat peace in our house when we moved in together. She would just terrorize my cats. We'd had my cats for a couple years when we found Helli and her brother on the side of the road with their dead mother and siblings. My parents kept her. She's one of the few cats I've spent time around that doesn't actually like me. She puts up with me, but no more then that. I think she's around 16 lbs, I know she about the same mass as both of my cats put together, but then she's at least half again as long as my cats too.