Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 0 by Kaelkitty

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kaelkitty

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
Kaelkitty wrote:
Hi All,
We have wetness here! Instead of sending workers into the tea room with their muddy boots on, I thought you might like flowers with Kael instead. I hope he won't disturb the decorum of the tea room, but.. someone has already lowered the class of the joint by letting in dogs and kangaroos! LOL!

(This is actually an old photo from April 2006, but it was so pretty I wanted to share it. The statice and greenery came from my Mom's garden - I was working too hard on the shop at the time to take any photos of my own plants!).

If you follow this link: http://davesgarden.com/community/blogs/t/Kaelkitty/10036/ you can see the whole sequence of the photos I took that day (with funny captions). Actually Kael is a funny cat - I have never laughed at a single animal so much in my entire life, sometimes he is just plain hysterical. Mostly it is because he is a great big 6.5kg monster, but a lot of the time he still acts like a three month old kitten, in spite of the fact that he will be 6 in December. His latest trick is fleeing in terror from the local turtledoves - he comes skidding into the house from the backyard with wet feet and slides right across the lino in the kitchen, usually falling over in the process!

TTFN, KK.